What you could best compare this game with is Scrabble. It’s the same thing only it’s on your phone and you can play it online against over 8 million players. Sounds exciting right? There’s no wonder that this Android game made it in the best-sellers part of the Android Market.
This game is available for both Android and iPhone. This game allows for a bit of multi-tasking as far as gaming goes, enabling you to play over 30 simultaneous games at once.
The rules of the game are simple. You have to create and place words on the 15 by 15 tile board and earn points for creativity and placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word tiles. As I said before, just like Scrabble.
You can play with friends or enter random match-ups. Chatting with the opponent is permitted, no matter what you have to say. As opposed to Scrabble however, this game allows you to randomize the board each time you choose, thus changing the location of the bonus tiles.
- Choose to play with friends or be matched up against random opponents
- Play in 30 simultaneous games!
- Random board option to mix up the DL, DW, TL, TW tiles
- Push notifications informing you of opponent’s latest move
- Uses English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish dictionaries
- Chat with your opponents
You can get this awesome game from the Android Market and many other places. It’s totally worth it.