SwiftKey X Keyboard is the kind of app for the people that their smartphone isn’t smart enough. This app injects your smartphone’s keyboard with an AI that helps you to type everything much quicker by using a really advanced prediction service.
This app has had a lot of work put into it and is probably worth the money it costs. It is available in lots of languages so you can’t say it’s just useful for English, unlike the included keyboard of the smartphone or swipe.
Official Description :
Next-generation AI keyboard, now with unrivaled prediction and personalization!
SwiftKey X Keyboard is the smartest keyboard on Android, using artificial intelligence to help predict your next word as you type.
Free version gives users one month of SwiftKey’s great prediction technology.
With personalized learning from your online profiles such as Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, and your blog, plus many other features that make typing a breeze, boost productivity on your Android phone today.
World-leading language technology
SwiftKey X is based on the new version of TouchType’s advanced Fluency language inference engine… the world’s most accurate prediction and correction technology.
Personalize your SwiftKey typing experience with data from your Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, blog or RSS feed, as well as your sent SMS messages. Our new cloud-based personalization makes for an unparalleled personal typing experience.
Typing styles to suit you
With SwiftKey X, we’ve fine-tuned typing styles to match the way you use your phone, in order to maximize efficiency and make typing messages a breeze. Choose precise if you’re prediction-led and like SwiftKey to complete your words for you. Choose rapid if you prefer to write your words out in full, but tend to make typos and errors. SwiftKey will tidy them up for you.
Personal input modeling
SwiftKey X dynamically adapts to mirror the way you interact with your phone, using advanced machine learning to modify the properties of the keyboard surface. The result is predictions that are based not just on your language, but also the way you type. You can now display your personal heatmap in settings to see this technology in action.
SwiftKey X comes with four exciting, high quality HD themes: pumpkin, light, dark and neon.
New to version 2.1:
– SwiftKey X can now personalize your typing style from your blog or RSS feed
– Typing heatmap – cool visualization reveals insights into your typing accuracy
– More stats about how you type with SwiftKey – and more links to share them
– Language layout switching – easy transitions between (e.g.) English and Russian keyboards, just slide the spacebar
– Autocaps toggle – now choose whether your sentences begin with a capital letter or not
– Alternative character selection – now select with a slide rather than a new tap (this works for smileys too)
– Instant language updates – refresh your language list to see new languages and new updates as soon as they are ready
– Various layout and user interface usability improvements.
– Better error reporting.
– General performance and memory usage improvements.
See our FAQ, support and ideas forum at http://support.swiftkey.net/
Default theme on upgrade is black/green. This can be easily reverted in settings.
We take your privacy seriously. This app does not store any password data and all language data learned on your device is never transferred.
Internet connection permission is required to install this app, so that language module files and cloud personalization data can be downloaded.
(enable up to three at once)
- US English
- UK English
- French (CA)
- French (FR)
- Portuguese (BR)
- Portuguese (PT)
- Spanish (ES)
- Spanish (US)
Official Video :
Android Market is the place from which you can get this.