Today we’ll be taking a look at a game for small children. Now I personally do not like these games, but I see their necessity. With today’s technology being as it is, you can’t expect to have a child an keep it oblivious to all of it. Therefore, as I am a solid believer in learning from play, I find these educative Android games to be quite illuminating for the young minds. The bright colors, nice graphics and educative game-play should do quite well for any child, as they will enhance the learning experience by quite a bit.
Judging from the reception this game received, my theory about this game being great for kids has been proven to be correct. All people say the same thing: this game is great for kids. And, as the name suggests, it was created for a certain category of children – the preschoolers.
- This game contains a lot of short educational mini-games appropriate for preschoolers ( of ages 2 to 5 ) and serve in teaching them about colors, letters, counting, shapes , differences and matching
- The beautifully rendered animated monkey provides encouragement during the play
- The lively sound effects and the voice recording create a fun atmosphere guaranteed to get your child hooked
- Since children often respond well to rewards, this game offers cartoon stickers for the won games
- The game can be played indefinitely as the mini-games flow from one to another