This is a great game if you enjoy the Facebook type games in which you build a city and you constantly keep an eye out for the citizens and stuff like that.
I personally HATE this kind of games, but there are tons of people out there that just can’t get enough of them.
There used to be that thing called Cityville on Facebook. This game is similar to it and has its own multiplayer mode. It’s quite creative if you’re into decorations and stuff like that.
Official Description :
Your favorite Virtual City gameplay is now FREE in Virtual City Playground! Make even your most ambitious dreams a reality! Build the city of your dreams… and then run it.
• Play sandbox mode for FREE! No predefined missions.
• Over 120 new optional quests.
• Over 100 new buildings, landmarks, and decorations, including Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, Coliseum, Sydney Opera, and many more!
• 95 New achievements to earn.
• Regular FREE updates that will bring more content!
• Facebook integration.
• Minimized games continue transporting goods – making you money, even while you sleep!
Build dwelling houses and industrial buildings. Produce goods and deliver them to the shopping malls. Setup mass-transit system to take your citizens to places like parks, cinemas and stadiums. Make your city a better place to live by recycling garbage, adding hospitals and fire stations, planting trees, and upgrading buildings to make them more eco-friendly. Make citizens happier by launching spectacular public events. Achieve balance between key parameters of your success: Time, Income, Environment, Population, and Happiness.
Note: Regular FREE updates to the game, so download and stay tuned!
• The city lives even when you sleep. It earns you credits and energy even when the game is minimized or closed.
• Ensure you have garbage trucks recycling, tech stations, fire stations and hospitals working to maximize credits.
• You don’t have to buy credits or energy or investment points – you can always check back in a few hours instead.
• You can earn invest points by posting to Facebook (Once per day) and for gaining new city level.
• You can boost your energy regeneration by constructing landmarks.
• With a bigger city, the game loading process may take some time, we are working on fixing it.
• We are bringing more improvements and updates to this game, download now and stay updated!
• If you like the original scenario-based Virtual City game play, we’ve got something coming up for you as well. Follow our news!
• Press MENU then choose TAKE A PICTURE to take a picture of your city
Official Video :
You can get this game from Android Market.