This is an awesome little Android App that helps you store memos and reminders for all the things you think you need to remember without having to store them in your overly-crowded memory. Our daily lives oblige us to remember so many things that we are sometimes required to write down a quick memo in order to remember some small detail. This app can help you with just that problem.
Official Description :
Springpad makes it easy to save notes, products and places you want to remember
Springpad is a free application that makes it quick and easy to take notes and save anything you want to remember in one place – from tasks and lists to products, places, movies, recipes and more. We automatically organize and enhance what you save with useful links and relevant offers to save you time and money. Everything you save is synchronized and accessible on your android device and on the web.
– Take quick notes to capture ideas and information
– Create tasks and lists to manage your to-dos
– Look up products, places, movies and more and get instantly enhanced information
– Scan a barcode, take a photo or record a voice memo to save what you want to remember
– Add our widgets to your home screen to save and access everything even faster
– Use the web clipper and Chrome extension for more ways to save on the Web
– Everything you save is automatically categorized, synced and accessible everywhere
– Create Notebooks to manage separate projects
– Easily add tags, flags and alerts
– Set reminders for anything you’ve saved
– Push information from the web to your phone with the Chrome Extension
– Get things done with links to relevant news, useful information and offers specific to what you’ve saved
– Share your stuff with friends and family
– Add a smart folder or shortcut to your home screen to quickly access your information
– TIME Magazine 50 Best Websites 2010 Winner
– PC Magazine The Best Free Software of 2010 Winner
Official Video :
You can get this nifty little app from the Android Market.